This is my latest, trying to be more yin than yang, more organic and fluttery, but still emphatic. Or is that overthinking? Maybe it’s just yellow as a complement to purple. More to come in this style.
I've written a memoir about conversion, Catholic by Choice: Why I Embraced the Faith, Joined the Church and Embarked on the Adventure of a Lifetime, Loyola Press, now available from Amazon and bookstores. I’ve also published two books of poetry, The Glass Children and Success Stories.
My poems and essays have appeared in The New Yorker, Poetry, Hudson Review, Image Journal – Good Letters and elsewhere. I’ve also written a boatload of business materials.
Subscribe to blog posts
Search this site
- It’s official — “Song of the Middle Manager” has launched!
- “Song of the Middle Manager” wins Grayson Books Award
- A City is the People You Know There
- Another new poem
- New art site
- Force Majeure
- Becoming Air
- Opening Night
- Magenta Shield
- More portals
- Earthenware for the Voyage Home
- Art on Fire: The Life and Work of Melissa Weinman
- New Art
- Opening Prayer 4 of 4
- Opening Prayer 3 of 4
- Opening Prayer 2 of 4
- Opening Prayer 1 of 4
- Inner Seed
- Wounded Bagel
- “Chinese Landscape”
- That Nature is a Heraclitean Fire